1. ContractYour contract is with Yoga Junction Ltd, company number 4125532 registered offices at The Old Flower Shop, 93a Weston Park, London N8 9PR referred to as “Yoga Junction”, “we”, "our" or “us” in this contract. A binding contract is only entered into when payment for class has been received and confirmed by us.
2. Important: class structure and paymentAll classes, courses and workshops are subject to the following terms:
2.1 Courses, classes and workshops organised by us must be paid for in full and in advance of the start date.
2.2 Payments for missed sessions are non-refundable or transferable. It is sometimes possible to attend an alternative class. However, this is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Furthermore they are subject to the following terms:
2.2.1 The substitution of classes are allowed subject to availability and at our discretion.
2.2.2 A missed class may only be substituted by an alternative session if we are notified by email 48 hours in advance.
2.3 If you book a place on a course or class and then subsequently cancel the place, the following refund policy will be applied:
- More than 14 days before the start of the course - 100% refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- 14 days or less before the start of the course: non refundable.
2.4 If you book on to a course or class, that is subsequently cancelled by us, we will endeavour to find a suitable alternative, or a full refund will be provided.
Note: these conditions only apply to classes and courses organised by us. For payment conditions associated to classes organised by third-party teachers, please consult the respective teacher.
3. Information regarding the class
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our website and elsewhere is as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to make changes to the website and elsewhere and any information they contain. You will be informed of any material changes before booking. Yoga Junction Ltd is only responsible for information contained within our own publications and websites. We are specifically not responsible for third party information contained in any other website.
Furthermore we are not responsible for information regarding classes organised by third-party teachers.
4. PricesAll prices advertised or quoted are per person in pounds sterling unless otherwise shown and are subject to change, up or down, until the booking is concluded.
5. Exclusion of liabilities
We take care to provide you quality yoga and meditation classes, by suitably qualified teachers.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health before commencing a yoga course, and seek medical advice if you are concerned.
You understand that our teachers are not medically trained and so not qualified to give medical advice. Therefore, any advice given should be qualified by a medical practitioner.
We aim to provide the best quality Yoga training possible. If you have any complaints about your class, please contact us as soon as possible.
This contract is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Data Protection Policy
In order for us to process your booking we need to store and record your information, including data as supplied. Equally we use such information for updating our mailing lists and from time to time you may receive class related information from Yoga Junction Ltd. Should you not wish to receive such literature you must advise us in writing or opt out electronically.
Registered company address
The quickest way to get in touch with us is via the contact form. However, all written enquiries should be addressed as follows:
Yoga Junction Ltd
The Old Flower Shop, 93a Weston Park, London N8 9PR
Registered company number: 4125532
Telephone: 020 8347 0000
e-mail: info [ at ] yogajunction.co.uk (please replace' [ at ] ' with a @ )